WIP on rotj helmet

bobawomble

Jr Hunter
IVE WORKED MY BEST ON A ROTJ PAINT JOB USIING 501ST DESCRIPTION PAGE. THANKS FOR LOOKING o_O
AND ALL THOSE PAINT FUMES CAN REALLY MESS WITH YA HEAD !
SO PPE AGAIN FOR THIS :ninja:
20180608_134855663_iOS.jpg 20180608_140050638_iOS.jpg 20180609_140713123_iOS.jpg 20180610_105951787_iOS.jpg 20180610_110001681_iOS.jpg 20180610_191717679_iOS.jpg
20180610_191658065_iOS.jpg

Last edited:
I think you did a great job for a first time paint up. Id love to paint up a pre pro "ears" but it seems so daunting. Gonna start out with a super trooper first lol

I think you did a great job for a first time paint up. Id love to paint up a pre pro "ears" but it seems so daunting. Gonna start out with a super trooper first lol
Thank you Jamo and yep daunting is a understatement, as I was as nervous as I long tailed cat in a room full of rocking chairs o_O As I've had that helmet sat there for awhile and I finally plucked up the confidence to have a go at a real paint job on it but I must admit its not my first paint up as I've previously added a few splashes to a Hasbro conversion I've practiced on as I am still working on a scratch build, If you get chance you can check it out its called (making good use of the things that I've found).
I wish you all the best with your build and paint up.
Although I have noticed in your posts about paint jobs its been a rough ride and to be honest my work is no were near as good as raizo's, work, so i am sure nobody would be stealing the glory of my paint up any time soon o_O

Last edited:
Just a quick snapshot of how the scratch build looks with the helmet ! The builds still a work in progress so still lots to do on it o_O
20180613_195534603_iOS.jpg

Last edited:
thats awesome, do you wear it to con's?
Thanks
I did more charity events than com con’s but not for a while now due to the pandemic,
But hopefully I will be trooping again this year at some point.
It cleared with the 501st Uk garrison back in 2019 and I only had chance to troop a few times before lock down rules were enforced .

Thanks
I did more charity events than com con’s but not for a while now due to the pandemic,
But hopefully I will be trooping again this year at some point.
It cleared with the 501st Uk garrison back in 2019 and I only had chance to troop a few times before lock down rules were enforced .
yeah this pandemic has put everything to a stop, but thats cool that you went to charity events

This thread is more than 2 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back