Helmet What happened to the 2 pieces Jango helmet ?

ErgoKelborn

New Hunter
Hello Bounty Hunters !

I'm new here and I have a question : I am interested in converting a Jango 2 pieces into something better. (With bondo / new paint / new visor)

One year ago, this helmet was very common on ebay/amazon/etc. But now, it is very rare to find one, and the price is waaaay too high.

I thought that Rubies stopped the production, but yesterday I found this on ebay : Jango Fett Collectors Helmet 1 1 Star Wars Replica Prop | eBay

It looks like the 2 pieces, but with a new TFA box... what do you think about it ?

For not much more money you can buy a fiberglass kit from one of the sellers here. The price may be a bit more but once you factor in the cost of buying glue, styrene and bondo, not to mention your time involved, you will see that a fg kit is a real bargain. Contact Cruzer and see if he has any damaged or "seconds" that can be had for a discount.

If your looking for movie accurate stay away from rubies the helmets are to small and don't even come close to movie accurate. There are many people on TDH that make good move accurate helmets. Cruzer, bobamaker, and animefan just to name a few.
If your just looking for a cheap alternative spend an extra $25 and get the Rubies one piece helmet Star Wars Jango Fett Helmet New in Box Rubies 2002 | eBay
The two piece helmets are junk plus the two halves never match up correctly.

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back