Welcome to the Dented Helmet's Forum Upgrade

Sorry if this is information readily available but may I ask what denotes the different member classifications such as senior, well known et al e.g. is a Senior Member an admin or some such?
I understand what community founder denotes.

We previously used Tapatalk because vBulletin did not offer a mobile-friendly solution. However, Xenforo does, so we are no longer using Tapatalk.

Sad Panda As Tapatalk was very easy for me to log into and navigate pages I was doing. I will now be using this site significantly less. Even with mobile view on its not as streamlined as Tapatalk was.

Speaking of bugs...Signatures are no longer on posts.

I like this concept of "Trophy Points." Looking through different members, it seems to be pretty accurate in how I assess their general knowledge, with the exception of RafalFett. He should have about 8,000 trophy points.

If you want to get creative with it, and if it is configurable, I would call them "Kill Stripes" in keeping with the theme.

Great update! It is pretty intuitive and works on my phone as easily as my computer.

What is the point of the signature then?

Signatures are largely an outdated notion, but they remain as a part of the system (although moved to a less obtrusive area) so as not to upset people who are used to them too badly.

With the scales having tipped from desktop to mobile, vertical space is at a premium and signatures just take up too much of it.

The site looks great!
I saw that all the images in the Gallery are in reversed order, more exactly the image with the bigger number is the first in the list, but it should be at the end of the list.
Also, it is possible to add the post number per page in the Forum settings, as I love the 100 post/page option (same goes for the Gallery too)?
Thanks for all the hard work you do!

The site looks great!
I saw that all the images in the Gallery are in reversed order, more exactly the image with the bigger number is the first in the list, but it should be at the end of the list.
Also, it is possible to add the post number per page in the Forum settings, as I love the 100 post/page option (same goes for the Gallery too)?
Thanks for all the hard work you do!

Looking into the gallery issue. There may not be an easy answer on that one.

With regard to the posts/images per page. That is something that is set for all users in one location and it is set low, specifically to accomodate mobile, preferring to have multiple pages that load quickly compared to one large page that loads very slowly.

would it be possible to move the timestamps back to the top of the posts, if no one had any objections.

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back