Warning: Issues with Ponteworks

Anyone who is currently in contact with him or got his stuff. He promised to finish my Eyes helmet in march and since 4 weeks i got no reply on my pm's.

Just an update...I received some more of my armor pieces (shoulders, cod and kidney) on Monday. I received no heads up or anything from Rick, it just showed up at the house. I'm still waiting on my knees, helmet and gauntlets from my commission that was suppose to be completed in June 2016.

Ponte did write a post some time ago about some family problems and stuff. And last time I spoke with him around february, he was slowly getting back on track.

I know we are getting rather angry, I get, have been waiting on my helmet since 2015 when it was orignaly planned to be delivered, but if we all responds with soo much hostility, he probably will work slower and sloppier.

Sent fra min D5803 via Tapatalk

Ponte did write a post some time ago about some family problems and stuff. And last time I spoke with him around february, he was slowly getting back on track.

I know we are getting rather angry, I get, have been waiting on my helmet since 2015 when it was orignaly planned to be delivered, but if we all responds with soo much hostility, he probably will work slower and sloppier.

Sent fra min D5803 via Tapatalk
That's a fair point, but based on the other posts it seems that most people who commissioned him would rather just have their stuff shipped back and their money refunded ( or even partially). Less for Ponte to deal with and our fellow TDHers would have their kits back and can move on with their lives.

Sent from my LG-H900

Anyone received their kit ???? Im still gobsmacked that the fella stole my kit. slow commissions and other issues I understand but open theft. wow. Ive contacted Admin and we are well and truly on our own. Bizarrely they are all mates with Ponte ...

I'm still out my helmet, gauntlets and knees (to include Machinecraft parts). Haven't heard from him in months, even though I've texted, emailed and FB messaged him numerous times.

Between my issues with Ponte and Fettpride, my introduction to this hobby hasn't exactly been good.

Mateeee soz to hear this, yeah this whole situation has motivated myself to get out of the hobby. I've sold all my remaining kit. But i will not let this open theft go.

I'm still out my helmet, gauntlets and knees (to include Machinecraft parts). Haven't heard from him in months, even though I've texted, emailed and FB messaged him numerous times.

Between my issues with Ponte and Fettpride, my introduction to this hobby hasn't exactly been good.

Anyone received their kit ???? Im still gobsmacked that the fella stole my kit. slow commissions and other issues I understand but open theft. wow. Ive contacted Admin and we are well and truly on our own. Bizarrely they are all mates with Ponte ...

The admin really doesn't have anything they can do other than ban him. They aren't a legal authority. I am sure they wish as much as anyone that these issues could be resolved but there is nothing for them to act on, all of the remedies are outside of their scope of authority.

I do really hope that all of this gets some resolution.

Yeh...if I lived within a few hours of Rick it'd be a different story I assure you. But I and Scott both live over 1000 miles from him. It's not like we can just hop in the car and grab your stuff and help you. He hasn't been messaging either of us back same as you. I've tried helping you best I can by giving you his personal contact info even. Take whatever actions you can but as mullreel said above there is nothing besides removing his account which does nothing for you.

Sent from my iPhone

Copy that Dom, i understand, anyways its a bugger as I was really enjoying the hobby. The GMH you sent me was awesome, and in hindsight I should have waited for ur return from Korea i would have had my lid and your genius paint it. didnt mean any disrespect just frustration arising, i guess being 10000 miles away doesnt help my plight. anyways all the best to yourself and the TD community
Adios
H

Yeh...if I lived within a few hours of Rick it'd be a different story I assure you. But I and Scott both live over 1000 miles from him. It's not like we can just hop in the car and grab your stuff and help you. He hasn't been messaging either of us back same as you. I've tried helping you best I can by giving you his personal contact info even. Take whatever actions you can but as mullreel said above there is nothing besides removing his account which does nothing for you.

Sent from my iPhone

Also looks like he has deactivated his facebook so...

So i lost all my FP stuff which was sent to him plus money for the paintjob. He even wasnt willing to send my stuff back to me on request.Not to forget the dead investment in FP stuff i still have to get. 2500 USD in total. Thats it with my lifesize Boba.

So i lost all my FP stuff which was sent to him plus money for the paintjob. He even wasnt willing to send my stuff back to me on request.Not to forget the dead investment in FP stuff i still have to get. 2500 USD in total. Thats it with my lifesize Boba.

What did he say when you asked him to send your stuff back?

Wasn't there a member on here who got booted when he raised concerns with Ponte? I feel like that wasn't even that long ago...

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back