ESB Build (Short BH)

First layer of primer on the helmet. And darkening the boots.

9137AE2E-F5A0-47FE-A6D3-940FC883BFCB.jpeg

540C6289-0DBE-4571-807B-02EF71CD740A.jpeg

Top quality stuff you have! Fett4Real has a lot of experience and things to say about scaling of the Fett costume, though I'm sure others do as well. I know he did a 3/4 jetpack he intended to mold at one point, but I've been gone for a while and am not sure what happened with that.
The pack was molded by Fettpride actually, and one of the members here has it. He might be doing casts soon....

However its REALLY small for a male adult. For a woman or kid it would work though ;)

Also on those boots.... who is your friend? Are they open to modifying them?

I ended up getting a NME Jetty. Great for my size.

I'm uploading photos from my phone. Sorry if they come out huge on the computer.

Glad to see other short Boba's; it's always handy to see what armours they go for. For my first version, everything was scratchbuilt and I scaled everything down to 95%. I'm 5'6" and have a GMH I'm currently painting up, Fettpride v4 armour (perfect sizing for me) and I plan on getting the NME jetpack which I hear is the smallest readily available kit (and one of the lightest).

I'll probably be interested in the boots at some point, especially if the soles get flattened out. ToEleven's helmet looks like a good size on you. Do you know how it compares to the GMH?

Glad to see other short Boba's; it's always handy to see what armours they go for. For my first version, everything was scratchbuilt and I scaled everything down to 95%. I'm 5'6" and have a GMH I'm currently painting up, Fettpride v4 armour (perfect sizing for me) and I plan on getting the NME jetpack which I hear is the smallest readily available kit (and one of the lightest).

I'll probably be interested in the boots at some point, especially if the soles get flattened out. ToEleven's helmet looks like a good size on you. Do you know how it compares to the GMH?

Nice I went with NME jetpack (still waiting for it) I hope the sole gets changed and becomes flat. Hate the curved front. ToElevens kit is comparable to Master Replica and FPH2. So you being 5’6 it will look good if you have wide shoulders. I’m 5’5” with a 39 inch chest so it doesn’t look bad at all.

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back