The Official Daniel Logan Project!! (Dressing Young Boba)

While in line for my photo with the three Fetts at C8, Jeremy and Temuera were running late, so Daniel came out to thank us all In person. He was very friendly and seemed genuinely grateful to the fans. I'm glad you guys were able to get this going for him. Wish I could do more than just lend moral support.

yes, definitely doing a TF ESB topper. shipping it directly to superjedi to drool over until the helmet arrives.

Sent from my iPhone

once my order of GOR bulbs come in I will get a TF light kit built. Who is it getting sent to?

I should have a TF light kit ready by the end of the weekend. Whomever is getting the light kit, PM me your address so I can get it sent out.

that would be awesome dude! I'll mark you down. Either sending me the fans or to @jbdubz

Roger that. PM me with the address to which you'd like me to send them....preferably to whomever is finishing the helmet. He is, after all our Brother!

IMG_0345_zpsggswbuqb.jpg

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back