Vest The Best Armor for ESB Boba Fett Available?

MandoMizell

New Hunter
I am new to the dented helmet and I have so far been astounded by the amount of research and time everyone on the forum has spent. I have been doing research and I will be purchasing an FPH2 very soon for an Empire Strikes Back and I eventually will be purchasing Arkady's suit and all the other cloth pieces she offers. I was curious as to what is the best armor to buy at an affordable ($100-$200) price. I am not referring to the jet pack, or the gauntlets as I know each of these are expensive on their own. I am also curious as to where I can get a good ESB cape and if anyone knows of a good ESB EE-3 Kit. Thank you to all.

Sincerely,

MandoMizell

Well, sounds like you got the best helmet around picked out. Probably the best armor as well is from FP, but I think it runs around 335. Stormrider or iconic props for the EE3.

Its true Fettpride armor is the best around....you have to remember youre getting back plate, chests, ab, diamond, shoulders cod and kidney and knees with resin darts and holders...all VERY accurate hit up FP for some you wont regret getting the best

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back