Stormtrooper Kit?

AlphaCharlie9er

New Hunter
Hey guys I'm wondering where you can get some storm trooper armor that's completed so you don't have to DIY? Is Jedi Robe a reliable place? I'm looking for the whole thing I can buy in one purchase so I can avoid going on a armor hunt.

Anovos is offering a full completed kit. The pre orders are supposed to be shipping this month so we will soon see what they are delivering.

Apart from them I don't know who offers a complete kit, without finding one second hand. You might check out the FISD and see what is there.

My Anovos kit came in a couple of days ago. It looks pretty good. The helmet was built but the rest of the armor is in kit form. I think I will be happy with it. The under suit hasn't shipped yet so there is more to come but for the pre-order price it was a steal.

What kind of stormtrooper gear are you looking for? ANH, ESB, or ROTJ. I bought a great kit form AP Armor (guy's name is Mark). It was ANH Armor and it is fantastic. He will trim the parts for you but it's not that hard and will save you a few bucks. PM me if you want his info.

Jedi robe is not accurate and I don't think it would get accepted by 501st standards (if that's what you are going for) without substantial modifications. Head over to whitearmor.net and join up and all your questions will be answered. Also, as noted above, you'll need to know what movie you are basing it on, as all were different. The most common, and easiest to make is ANH. Also, if you want a completed kit, they go on sale from time to time on whitearmor.net, so of you are patient and check it out, you may find one that works. Good luck to you!

Anovos is my armor, and you can get either the fully assembled kit or DIY kit with everything you need. If you're going for 501st Legion approval, there's like one or two things you'd need to change to get it. If you shop around you can find a decent set. Anovos is good, affordable, but you're gonna wait for it.

UK: Troopermaster is making really good armor, you find him in the stormtrooper detachement. In my opinion the best shape and quality.

Here is mine:
4695d3cbb6fc0d6678ecd5fff879193d.jpg

Best helmet is defintly the one from RS (UK)!

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back