Star Wars Celebration 8

just create a group text!

Im going to the 501st bash (April 15) so lets not make it for that night.

Also, we could meet up during the Celebration event itself for lunch.

Anyone wanna hit up the gym while we're in Florida?

flabby little girly-man

c9a5a3df3699951f9c06ea5c7dda69e6.jpg

Sent from my iPhone

If the lunch is a hit....could always regroup for a evening rondaevoo

I just put in a request to join, Ben Martin was the name. I will be down at Celebration for all four days, and should be flexible minus a garrison event or two and the day I'm signed up to meet Jeremy B.

I'm down as well - wife will be there as Mara Jade with our little girls - but should have some time. Also, add me to the list for any meets. Also, what's required to schedule a time to meet Jeremy Bulloch?

Sent from my iPhone

Hey Wasteland, so are you from Vegas? I am AD Air Force and just moved to Vegas. Will you be wearing your Fett to Celebration? I have a complete Jango but will be wearing my newly completed Ashigaru Samurai Stormtrooper, I entered the Cosplay contest but waiting to see if I made it in. Hope to see you at Celebration.

Yup in Vegas. Bringing Boba to Florida.

Hey Wasteland, so are you from Vegas? I am AD Air Force and just moved to Vegas. Will you be wearing your Fett to Celebration? I have a complete Jango but will be wearing my newly completed Ashigaru Samurai Stormtrooper, I entered the Cosplay contest but waiting to see if I made it in. Hope to see you at Celebration.

Hope you make it! Thats a great costume.

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back