Jet Pack Some jetpack info please!

drgonzo2288

New Hunter
So I'm pretty fresh to the dh in fact this is my first thread ever!

I've been doing research on est armor, and I've been able to find almost everything... almost.
The one thing I can't seem to have any luck on is the jet pack.
Any suggestions or info on supliers.
Any help would be great.

There are a few suppliers

Fettpride mades the best item, hands down.

Darth Vorheese introduced his a few months ago

Man of War has his also.

+1 on Fett Seven . He makes an excellent pack and I've heard it's lighter than some others out there, but I've never directly compared. He also does an excellent paint job.

yeah, I feel ya, the waiting times on some of the good ones are crazy, and the prices are also quite high, honestly, all I need is a simple pack that's fresh out of the cast, I can sand myself, define edges, basically everything except casting, this hopefully brings down the price...

yeah, I feel ya, the waiting times on some of the good ones are crazy, and the prices are also quite high, honestly, all I need is a simple pack that's fresh out of the cast, I can sand myself, define edges, basically everything except casting, this hopefully brings down the price...

May want to try and email Manofwarstudios and see if he can help you out.

Thats all most folks want. To say that, leads me to believe you dont understand what goes into making one. They take a long time to fabricate, and can be quite expensive to mold, make a first cast, tweak the fine details, and remold. Noone wants to make a crappy rough piece, they want to create a nice clean cast, we are artists essentially, so that all takes time, and is factored into the final cost. They are also a large complicated piece to cast with many parts that go to it. It takes alot of supplies (which arent cheap) and takes alot of time to cast one, hence the cost and wait. Unfortunately there is no button to push that pops out a jetpack..not yet anyway lol.

All that said, As far as i know MOW makes the least expensive pack. at i believe $350, free shipping. They are slush cast resin and a little heavier than the fiberglass ones, but it is still a very nice pack and one of the most common currently. He usually has stock so you get it pretty fast. Mine are $325 plus shipping so it may be around the same or a little more price wise depending where its going. I make them in runs. I take a certain amount of orders then stop, fill those all, then i will take more if folks want them at that time. Mine are fiberglass. Fettseven and NME are the same pack, (fettseven made the pack NME sells) not sure of their pricing or wait times though. Theirs is also fiberglass. FP is likely the most accurate, and one of the more pricey ones, but your getting a more accurate pack and his craftmanship is the best ive seen, so your paying for those advantages. His is also fiberglass. You'd have to contact the makers for exact pricing and wait times though, as the wait for Jetpacks tend to be long mostly because of how much work goes into casting one.

Thats all most folks want. To say that, leads me to believe you dont understand what goes into making one. They take a long time to fabricate, and can be quite expensive to mold, make a first cast, tweak the fine details, and remold. Noone wants to make a crappy rough piece, they want to create a nice clean cast, we are artists essentially, so that all takes time, and is factored into the final cost. They are also a large complicated piece to cast with many parts that go to it. It takes alot of supplies (which arent cheap) and takes alot of time to cast one, hence the cost and wait. Unfortunately there is no button to push that pops out a jetpack..not yet anyway lol.

All that said, As far as i know MOW makes the least expensive pack. at i believe $350, free shipping. They are slush cast resin and a little heavier than the fiberglass ones, but it is still a very nice pack and one of the most common currently. He usually has stock so you get it pretty fast. Mine are $325 plus shipping so it may be around the same or a little more price wise depending where its going. I make them in runs. I take a certain amount of orders then stop, fill those all, then i will take more if folks want them at that time. Mine are fiberglass. Fettseven and NME are the same pack, (fettseven made the pack NME sells) not sure of their pricing or wait times though. Theirs is also fiberglass. FP is likely the most accurate, and one of the more pricey ones, but your getting a more accurate pack and his craftmanship is the best ive seen, so your paying for those advantages. His is also fiberglass. You'd have to contact the makers for exact pricing and wait times though, as the wait for Jetpacks tend to be long mostly because of how much work goes into casting one.

many thanks for the information, I understand now...

many thanks for the information, I understand now...

No prob..and i apologize if that sounded a bit harsh..after rereading it just now i thought i may have came off a little rough..that wasnt my intention, just wanted to explain what goes into it for a better understanding for you or anyone looking into these things. :)

No prob..and i apologize if that sounded a bit harsh..after rereading it just now i thought i may have came off a little rough..that wasnt my intention, just wanted to explain what goes into it for a better understanding for you or anyone looking into these things. :)

btw, ive been looking around and could not really find a pack with a big difference in price, I was wondering if the free shipping is worldwide?

I have an NME on the way, but the rocket and thrusters look like they're BM. Would they fit?

tumblr_o47hfu2ITL1qcqj8qo5_1280.jpg

tumblr_o47hfu2ITL1qcqj8qo6_1280.jpg

tumblr_o47hfu2ITL1qcqj8qo7_1280.jpg

tumblr_o47hfu2ITL1qcqj8qo8_1280.jpg

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back