SLAVE I in SOLO Trailer???

Very blurry, but the wrong shape.
I love how when I watched it there was a link with “slave one not in solo movie” I grabbed a screen shot from it with the guy’s comparison
CFD5F61F-EC92-48D4-8504-1D0AE0865AF1.png

It’s an almost, but no banana (or Slave one in this case) moment.
I did like the Mando ( mythosaur)coin seen in the gambling scene.

I guess there was no physical model from AOTC:

Unlike the models used for The Empire Strikes Back, most of the ship would be created digitally for Attack of the Clones. With the original model of the Slave I on display in the Smithsonian in Washington, the computer modelers from ILM relied on photographic reference. For the few reaction shots that we saw of Jango and Boba flying the ship, the crew again built an actual cockpit based on the concept art of Kurt Kaufman, but this time with more details than the original. The Kamino landing platform was built on stage for the fight scene, and the Slave I was later digitally added. It can be assumed that they used green boxes to create a ramp for Temuera Morrison to walk on when he boarded the ship after the fight scene. This set would also be used for the arrival of Obi-Wan, with a Jedi starfighter prop added to the background.

Still a good 10 years movie time for the two to bump into each other, Han hasn’t even meet Jabba yet.... let alone got a price on his head worthy enough for Fett to care about.
I’ve always thought Fett never really went after Han until Vader offered a much higher ( and more appealing bounty). The SE appearance just seemed like extra screen for Fett and fan service... after all Fett seemed more interested in looking down the camera lense at the audience than at Solo:lol::lol::lol:

Solo has gone through significant reshoots, all I can assume is that he was there at some point, but landed on the cutting room floor after Ron Howard took the lead.

The way that "rock" looked and moved in that small bit from the trailer resembles the Slave 1 too much to be just a random object flying by.

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back