SK's ESB Boba Fett Build

Superkawaiifett

New Hunter
Hello everyone ! I've been lurking on TDH for several years now and like everyone else on the forum I've always dreamed of owning my own Fett Suit ! this forum has been a valuable resource for me when it came to building/modding my first costume ! I'm looking to create another Suit (ESB) and get it 501st approved. I'll be posting my build thread here on tdh but you can always check me out on instagram at ejaydonor as I also regular post progress pics of my build !
----------
Part list
Helmet-etsy mystery cast
Armor- AE ESB Armor by Wastedfett
Gauntlets - DVHprops
Jetpack - (NA)
Ammo Belt -RMCworkshop
Girth Belt - Real Mohair Girth Belt
Shin Tools - mystery cast
Flight Suit - Custom Tailored Locally
Flak Vest - MOW
Boots- NA
Gloves - NA

*NA if anyone has these parts available please let me know !

IMG_2221.JPG

IMG_2552.JPG

Helmet Progress Pt . 1

My previous bucket was painted using a layered method and spray paint I wasn't so happy with the quality and control I had with that method so this time around I decided to go with an Airbrush for the base colors and topical damage using rafal's stencils

1. Laying down the base color
IMG_2227.JPG

2. Workin on the iconic Cat Scratch
IMG_2257.JPG

3. Laying down the caboose
IMG_2272.JPG

IMG_2319.JPG

4. Vinyl Killstripes might end up taking it off and airbrushing it instead wasn't too happy with the accuracy of the decal
IMG_2362.JPG
IMG_2450.JPG

Armor Progress pt.1
Decided to go with Wastedfett's AE ESB Armor since I'm a smaller individual I wanted something that would look proportionate to my height

*side note , Wastedfetts armor is super awesome and high quality I would definitely recommend him for your fett needs!

1. laying down the base color
I ended up doing a rattle can paint job for the base green and will be doing a topical paint job for the damage and details then go over it later on with an airbrush to give it darker tones. What do you guys think of this base color ? I used spruce green by rustoleum
IMG_2574.JPG

2. Applying silver damage
IMG_2597.JPG

3. Applying yellow damage , I used model
Master yellow zinc chroma for this .
IMG_2662.JPG

And here's a quick test fit cause why not
( I used rare earth magnets to attach the armor to the vest , works great )
IMG_2631.JPG

IMG_2575.JPG

Hey guys I'm getting ready to paint my knees and shoulders does anyone have any reccomendations for colors ? I have an airbrush but can also go with spray cans if the color is similar enough any info will be helpful thanks !

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back