Shin Tools Shin Tools build using PATERSON original "found parts".

Like TK50175 asked...
I always thought the Sonic beam weapon and the Anti-security blades have both silver as base-color?
These tools are great...i don't know why but i like it much more than with base-color silver.... does anyone know which color was used on the ESB Hero?

Been following the tutorial in this thread, but just wanted to put in about the weathering of the Anti-Security Blade. I scanned the kids' copy of the Visual Dicionary to show it better. It looks a lot browner and rusty in this. I can't get an answer if just grey is ok or not.

35633260324_9dd4163c1c_b.jpg

And this is mine following the tutorial here:

36398971106_145b391462_b.jpg

What is used for the metal rods for 3rd tool, ant security blade? I have all the parts but would like to source them before starting the build.

I'm necro posting a little... but I just got a Squeegee finally and while looking for pics of the real shin tools on display this thread came up. Thank you for documenting this so well! I guess I have to make the security blade too now that I have the squeegee. Is Machinecraft still around? I'm more of a lightsaber and blaster guy, and more of a lurker here

I'm necro posting a little... but I just got a Squeegee finally and while looking for pics of the real shin tools on display this thread came up. Thank you for documenting this so well! I guess I have to make the security blade too now that I have the squeegee. Is Machinecraft still around? I'm more of a lightsaber and blaster guy, and more of a lurker here

Yes, MachineCraft is still around and I'm almost positive he has most items in stock. Do you also have the Paterson chemical stir stick? Those are still readily available.

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back