Shin Tools Shin Tools build using PATERSON original "found parts".

I may have misread the post but I am curious to know where I get the aluminium screws that telecom to the 3rd shin tool ?

Nice job mate, I've got my Paterson squeegee and chemical mixer sitting here, so will have this thread bookmarked for when I get to them

Can anyone tell me then difference between the ESB and ROTJ tools? I feel stupid because Im having a hard time finding a good pic and figuring it out.

Can anyone tell me then difference between the ESB and ROTJ tools? I feel stupid because Im having a hard time finding a good pic and figuring it out.

The ROTJ Hero had only 2 tools: the Sonic beam weapon and the Anti-security blades.

All Boba Fett Shin Tools.jpg ROTJ Shin Tools.jpg ROTJ Shin Tools Placement.jpg

I know this is an older thread but I wanted to thank @RafalFett for helping me see a weathering detail on the Sonic Beam Weapon that is visibly shared between the ESB and PrePro 3 suits but not ROTJ. Never noticed this before! Time to fix my shin tool :D

shintoolspot.png

They look awesome. Thanks for the thread, this was exactly what I was looking for. Still kind of a noob. Working on an ROTJ and thanks to you I just found out there is a difference in shin tools. You just saved me a few shekels from buying a chemical stirrer. Thanks!

I always thought the Sonic beam weapon and the Anti-security blades have both silver as base-color? What kind of grey did you use instead?

The found parts are white (somewhat gray) color. You weather them to get the desired color tone. 5th Horseman quotes he used a uniform color of gray 106...

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back