Seeker's Jango Fett Upgrades 2011

Seeker,

Those are some outstanding photos!

Love the backdrop too..works really well.

Looks just like my basement...had no idea with proper lighting it would look that good on camera?

Excellent job all around..

Christian

I never get tire looking your photos, You were one of my references years ago when i was making my new jango costume. I did some upgrade to my costume specially to my helmet for the Lucasfilm event in Puerto Rico, and i still want to make another upgrades, one of them is a new jetpack harness vest, i like the one you made. I'm looking to buy one near in the future right now i have other priority. I can't wait to see your new Jango's upgrade.

Received my RS Prop Masters Stubby jetpack this past weekend. I was so excited that i finished it too. Finally, and accurate jetpack.

Progress pics here.
RS Prop Masters Arena Pack - a set on Flickr

7060836873_ce65446cc2_b.jpg

7060843617_c95b0dcf71_b.jpg

6914758666_3c75e996cb_b.jpg

because your last one was sooooo inaccurate ;)

How dare you! I can't believe you walked around with that inaccurate jetpack for SOOOO long. ;)

because your last one was sooooo inaccurate ;)

How dare you! I can't believe you walked around with that inaccurate jetpack for SOOOO long. ;)

I know right. I just really enjoyed the 3 pound MLC jetpack pack. RS Props Jetpack is pretty light too.

I never wanted those 25 lb resin sold nowadays.

:D

Q1: Are these new? Or have they been in production for some time?
Q2: On your pre-paint pics, is that cold cast resin on the fuel tanks?
Q3: What did you use for the light blue color?
Q4: How long was the build time to get yours?
Q5: How much does this weigh in comparison to a MoW jetpack or what you were using?

there is a distinct size difference. The new one looks about 15% smaller.

I notice you went with some different colors on the pack too. The new one looks great. I have this on my wish list, I like the MOW I have now but I really want one of these as an accuracy upgrade. I learned several things while watching the build thread on this pack last year.

Looks great Seeker, keep up the good work.

there is a distinct size difference. The new one looks about 15% smaller.

I notice you went with some different colors on the pack too. The new one looks great. I have this on my wish list, I like the MOW I have now but I really want one of these as an accuracy upgrade. I learned several things while watching the build thread on this pack last year.

Looks great Seeker, keep up the good work.

Thanks guys.

Mullreel - it's the same color, but I have a brownish wash on the first one. Its just years of recoloring and adding natural weathering. :D

7064748513_1a0fb4fa0f_b.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I've always admired your suit Arturo, one of the best ones out there.

I might be interested in upgradeing to one of your jetpack harnesses... if you wouldn't mind PMing me a price quote that is.

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back