RS PropMasters

CantinaSecurity

New Hunter
Just looking at the ROTJ Fett from RS. Does anyone have any input on their rig? Positive or negative?

The pack looks very detailed and solid.

I have a few other rigs from them and have been very happy with the other products.

Thanks fellow Bounty Hunters.

The lid seems mis-shapened. The FPH2 from FP is very accurate. The FP premium now made by Animefan is also a nicer lid imho than the RS. But that is just one mans opinion. Everyone likes what they like, after obsessing over photos from different makers. Compare some pics to other helmets for sure. All of the aforementioned lids are fairly close in size.

I personally think the RS helmet is nice. Im sure its not "perfect" but i think its a very nice helmet, my opinion, for what its worth lol. The other 2 that syllander mentioned are also very nice. Animefan makes some awesome cold cast ones.

I've actually been eyeing off the RS helmet. I can't find too much wrong with it actually. The last time I checked with them their lead time was quite reasonable at 6 weeks. I found their shipping costs fair as well, certainly a factor for us Antipodeans.

The helmet was the best not so long ago.

I've got to thinking of Fett helmets like iphones now. Every year a new one comes out that's a tiny little bit better than the last one,just to get you to spend more money....lol

The jetpack is awesome,true to real size built like a tank,but not too heavy.

The big thing RS will do is,well,everything. One of the only one stop Fett shops other than Bobamaker. What the guys don't make they can source for you. Complete no brainer if you have the cash to do it all at once.

Sweet , thanks guys for the input. I have a few pieces , so I shouldn't need to get the full Monty...or, umm, Fett.... They seem to be really on the ball with the SW props.

They're top guys, friendly and seem to be on top of things. they seem to churn out the TK armour at a much faster rate but that's unsurprising due to the nature of Fett armour. I'm hopefully receiving my armour from them ( sans helmet and gauntlets) this week hopefully.
The turn around time I was given when I placed the order was 25weeks. If you were to order the full kit from them their flightsuits are made by Clothears and Alison does have a long wait time of anywhere up to 6months. So that may explain RS's wait time too. When I get my set I'll post up pics :) Very excited and looking forward to seeing what they've done

Hey guys, so, getting really close, but, I feel I may be getting things confused. Seems I like the weathering on the ESB helmet, and RS is trying to steer me to a special edition Fett build. I'm not real sure of the differences, pros and cons of the two.

Could anyone one fill me in on what exactly are the differences between SE and ROTJ Fett?

Thank you!

SE Fett has an ESB helmet paintjob, and a bunch more ammo pouches.

That's the TL;DR answer, but there's a whole lot more to minor differences in the suits if some SE/ROTJ experts chime in here.

Thank you! They mentioned just a few changes, pouches and a few small differences. Mainly the helmet. That's where I'm finding myself liking the ESB more than the ROTJ.

SE Fett , isn't the holiday special Fett is it?

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back