ROTJ Special Edition Promo

734A6E7D-896A-43EF-8B65-2196D45EF941.jpeg E6FDB655-9EDA-481E-973C-09FF6AB8F85A.jpeg
You can try to search for 'gas quick connect hose to torch' or similar.
Holy smokes I stumbled onto this cutting torch gas connector in my shop. But I think it’s to big. And not the exact one. But could work.

I’m calling these gauntlets 98% done. Just need to install the accurate led light when it comes in. And craft a accurate switch post out of plastic to hide the led lamp switch. The led is wired as will.

C7FC4554-7704-455A-BDA9-0D9BE392C816.jpeg

FE103FDD-32B9-4212-AAEB-15784DE4F49C.jpeg

Very nice! What comes next?
What I have on hand to work on is Girth belt dye, chest led, toe spikes, shin tools, weathering hoses, range finder led light wiring. Also have collar studs coming this week from MachineCraft. I can install them on the collar piece and cod with the Velcro belt.

Last edited:
Greg, the chest LED isnt used on the SE fett. Though, it is cool to have :p, people and kids love the light up stuff. Though, it can save ya some $. Only need the red arcylic lens.

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back