Gloves ROTJ build

DStep

New Hunter
I’m a new member of the 501st and am ready to start getting parts for a Boba Fett build. I was on the Imperial Boots site and saw some ROTJ gloves there. I was thinking about picking them up, but wanted to know if they meet the CRL requirements.

Another trooper in my Garrison bought his through Bobamaker. From the pictures, they look a little different.

Do the gloves from either site meet the CRL requirements? Or are there any other recommendations?
Thanks in advance for any help.

Both IB and BM gloves are approve-able gloves, but neither are as accurate as they could be. The colors are just a little off, just not quite grey enough. Also, the pads are top stitched with a machine, for accuracy they should be hand sewn using a whip stitch.

As for recommendations, Major makes some fine gloves, I make gloves as well, and people seem to like them.

Both IB and BM gloves are approve-able gloves, but neither are as accurate as they could be. The colors are just a little off, just not quite grey enough. Also, the pads are top stitched with a machine, for accuracy they should be hand sewn using a whip stitch.

As for recommendations, Major makes some fine gloves, I make gloves as well, and people seem to like them.

Hey thanks for the info Mike!

Are you currently taking orders? I’m interested in getting more details on ordering a pair of gloves from you.

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back