Rebels season 4 bo katan wip

Froflo

Hunter
So ive been toying with the idea of doing a bo katan for my girlfriend for a while, after seeing the trailer for rebels season 4 i decided to give her new outfit a whirl! Bear in mind im working with very litle for reference right now so things may not be perfect once the series comes out and we can get a better view of the outfit but for now seeing as how there is nothing else out there in regards to this outfit i thought some people might appreciate my posting this thread :) so here we go. Lets start with some reference photos forgive me for the screenshots its the best i can do for the time being.
IMG_1083.PNG IMG_1086.PNG IMG_1091.PNG IMG_1092.PNG IMG_1187.PNG IMG_1189.PNG IMG_1192.PNG IMG_1194.PNG IMG_1196.PNG IMG_1197.PNG IMG_1190.PNG

IMG_1211.JPG And here are my templates so far that backplate/collar plates was a real pain to find the right size for my girlfriend lol anyhow ... i will be using 6mm sintra for the armor plates i feel the way these shoulders are shaped it may be hard to achieve that shape using sintra so i have something else i will be using to tackle those (we will get to that later) if anyone wants measurements or close ups of any of them just let me know and ill put them on here when i get the chance and of course if anyones got questions, suggestions or input feel free to chime in

IMG_1238.JPG Sorry its taken me a while to get back to this i have been rather busy lately, so this is the update i thought i could perhaps do the shoulders using eva but i hated how flimsy it felt so i decided to use sintra for them as well got those cut out im thinking i may need to use the oven to shape them ill try heating them and pressing them down around something like a volleyball to achieve the correct shape

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back