Shin Tools real esb shin tools

emme3

Active Hunter
ehy guys i have some question about shin tools.. the jetpack adjustment tool is not correct? the correct one is a steel pipe? (where i can find this pipe...?)
and about the survive knive.. do you make it or do you let the original film agitator?
shin-tools-shin-tools-jpg-59579d1332246436

I made that one from a vintage scraper tool I found.

IMG_1062_zpsiqmtxumx.jpg

Really any aluminum tube cut to the right size would be close enough. As others have said, the real thing has not been identified. As for the "survival knife", most guys use the real Paterson chemical stirrer. It is readily available through several online retailers.

I just use a painted and weathered chemical stirrer, but didn't alter it to look like a knife on the bottom half (that you don't see anyway). I think it's screen accurate and the picture of the "survival knife" is from an EU-type book that would no longer be cannon anyway.

Does anybody know how long this aluminium tube should be ? How far should it protrude fr the shin tool pocket ?

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back