PP2 Fett project start-up

Think you can bring the bottom of the mandibles in a TINY bit...so that theyre parallel to eachother...the bottom looks to flare out a little on yours

Here are few new shots of some recent progress. I had to completely re-vamp my MOW flak vest because they DO NOT meet 501st standard stock. I also weathered up the ammo pouches and re-colored the flight suit.

20170601_154513.jpg

20170609_203432.jpg

20170609_203454.jpg

20170609_203511.jpg

20170610_111817.jpg

View attachment 69067

View attachment 69068

Last edited:
I have completed most of the major objectives with this build and I wanted to go ahead give some thanks and recognition to all of the individuals who helped with sharing information/support/ and guidance on various aspects of this build. First thanks to Rafalfett for his brilliant work on the templates for the helmet and armor a true game changer. SuperJedi who assisted tremendously with tips and information at the starting leg of my build on the paint-up. Boba die Wix great guy who was inspiring and helpful especially on my flamethrower build, PrePro Rich great guy who was always willing to talk PP2 stuff with me, Major who was extremely supportive, and my brother Syper for offering his support and guidance. Below is the parts breakdown. I have to shoutout RKD and Arkady who are the best in the business in my opinion.

I approached this build with a hard timeline and budget. I refuse to spend 90.00 plus on a cape that I am gonna beat the **** out with weathering when I can find something comparable for 25.00. I took the mindset of which items are one's that I can not afford to go cheaper on vs. what which items I could get away with going with cheaper alternatives. In the end I completed this entire project for well under 2,000k.

GMH Helmet: Etsy: Class of 1984 (I know using him maybe blasphemy by some but my experience was great and I was 100% satisfied) I will likely go to him again Steve was prompt to respond and priced very fair.
Armor/Gauntlets: RKD Will is the man.
F.S.: Custom Arkady she is amazing, great to work with, great pricing, A+ product
Belt: Etsy: RMCCraftworks Solid product, great pricing
JP MOW: 2nd hand purchase great item. I know there are other vendors out there but his kit is legit.
Flak Ves/Neck Sealt: MOW another 2nd hand purchase, I would not buy another MOW Flak Vest because they are not designed to meet 501st specs.
Boots: Ebay Evolution Props (again another blasphemy vendor on here but to each their own) I am 100% satisfied, fair priced, they are extremely light weight and comfortable.
Sling Gun: Boba Joe @CosplayCorps great dude has a killer PP1 kit, super helpful, fair pricing, and great customer service.
Braids/Cape Ebay: gigit8888 good product, great pricing.
Gloves: Cargo Hold seller repurposed
Girth Belt: Cargo Hold seller repurposed
Shin Tools: Ebay: rjscustomfiberglass great product, will use them again.
JP Harness:Etsy: KriptonTop This product is serviceable, his communication was great. He sent me a tutorial on how to assembly it and it does require some elbow grease to get it done. In hindsight I probably would go with a Big Dane next time around.
That is it for the parts breakdown all other pieces were misc. found and or scratch built. Here are some pictures the kit. Note after taking these photos and contacting Sandy Dhuyvetter to get her input I have refined the flight suit color. Here's BH-11941 (1941 is a tip of the hat to the Captain ) Enjoy .

PP2TOP2.jpg

PP2TopCloseup.jpg

PP2FrontOrchpose2.jpg

PP2Edit2.jpg

PP2Edit3.jpg

Last edited:
Some awesome pics there and a great looking suit!!

Did that left gauntlet take some getting used to? That flamethrower really sticks out a long way, I could imagine myself catching it on everything.

Some awesome pics there and a great looking suit!!

Did that left gauntlet take some getting used to? That flamethrower really sticks out a long way, I could imagine myself catching it on everything.
This was my first real suit up. But it really isn't as bad I thought. I was think the same thing you mentioned.

Updates I have a new revamped PP2 Flight Suit by ladysews.
I custom dyed it with a RIT Dye combo but have not weathered it yet. First 2 pics below .

I recolored my Arkady PP2 FS and took some shots, but will be swapping FS with the ladysew version.

20180528_110428.jpg

20180528_173314.jpg

SquarePic_2018394479947.jpg

SquarePic_20183944641689.jpg

SquarePic_2018394432592.jpg

SquarePic_20183944534274.jpg

Last edited:
This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back