New helmet casts.

A bit more info, would be good rather than a quick advert.
Development photos are alway appreciated. In saying that there a rules on this forum that everyone follows in regards to selling items.

That's nice and all but this is not the cargo hold, and since you just joined yesterday I realize you cant post there so you thought youd go around the actual classifieds area and post an interest thread here. Please refrain from violating the rules. If you want to post a thread about your helmet without said interest that's fine but trying to sell outside of the cargo hold is not allowed.

Understand and apologies. I was certainly not wanting to break any rules. I will wait the appropriate amount of time since joining and post on the cargo hold.

Why don't you post some images of your build and you might get some constructive feedback. I say this, because it a bit suspect that you have scratch built the helmet (at least this is what you said), but the only info you have posted is your email.
Hi there, I attempted to post images but I’m not permitted yet.

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back