My Jango Fett build

Good news i made it on Darkside's list my smexy aluminium pieces are on the way :).

Here's some WIP pics.
20150510_185257.jpg20150510_185307.jpg20150510_185313.jpg
11260726_907487372642783_1804734021569319257_n.jpg

20150510_185257.jpg

20150510_185307.jpg

20150510_185313.jpg

11260726_907487372642783_1804734021569319257_n.jpg

I've been looking for alternatives for Jango Boots, how do you guys feel about these? Outlander_Winter_Petrie_001.jpgi feel like the sole pattern is very close, they also come in full black.
Other then that im slowly progressing with the paint and looking around for gloves which is the last piece i really need. Then its waiting for Bobamaker and Darkside for the flightsuit and aluminium parts.

Been a long time but this is still very much WIP, been slowly buying parts cuz money isn't abundant atm. Atm im sourcing for some boots (Gonna have to alter/modify cuz i don't want to wait/risk Crow62), Gloves ( Shouldnt be much of an issue besides the damn stictchings all of them seem to have on the back of the hand :p) and a visor (Also not an issue altho most of the time shipping is more than the product which is a line i refuse to cross).

No bobamaker and trooper are not the same. I got in contact with him when he was doing a continual run in the Cargo Hold, mightve been on the Bounty Hunter's Guild Forum, can't remember it;s been a while. But there is plenty of other excellent makers. Mostly you just have to send them a PM or spot a For Sale thread

No bobamaker and trooper are not the same. I got in contact with him when he was doing a continual run in the Cargo Hold, mightve been on the Bounty Hunter's Guild Forum, can't remember it;s been a while. But there is plenty of other excellent makers. Mostly you just have to send them a PM or spot a For Sale thread

thanks friend!

Been a long time but this is still very much WIP, been slowly buying parts cuz money isn't abundant atm. Atm im sourcing for some boots (Gonna have to alter/modify cuz i don't want to wait/risk Crow62), Gloves ( Shouldnt be much of an issue besides the damn stictchings all of them seem to have on the back of the hand :p) and a visor (Also not an issue altho most of the time shipping is more than the product which is a line i refuse to cross).

What size boots do you wear? There are some decent alternatives out there that I have stumbled across on Ebay and other sites. If you want I can PM you the links when I find them in your size. Just let me know.

What size boots do you wear? There are some decent alternatives out there that I have stumbled across on Ebay and other sites. If you want I can PM you the links when I find them in your size. Just let me know.

I saw the alternative Jango Boots thread in the prequel section. I believe you posted there too. If you found any other ones feel free to PM, been going over them one by one to see shipping/size/price etc
Thx for the help

Small update: Still sourcing minor parts, starting to get a bit tiresome but holding on in there, determined to get this finished ^^

Just realised it's been a long time since i;ve updated this. Still haven't gotten any further due to financial issues but definitly planning to finish it once they are resolved. Parts still needed: Boots/Visor/Gloves

I just recently had to sell a ton of my sabers and know how it is to have a stall in a collection.

Now my entire collection is centered around my Westar 34 Blasters Jango Helmet and Jetpack... keep rolling, at some point gonna get the whole shebang but need to cool it for a while... but on here looking at ideas and getting ready, little by little

Now that i have a solid income again the build has resumed, found and ordered some nice gloves but they were too small so heres hoping i can trade them for a bigger size.

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back