Jet Pack Looking for jetpack mount examples/photos

shenphong

Active Hunter
Hey guys, finishing up my mini jetpack build for my sister and now I'm on the mounting part. Sadly, many of the photos on the board are toast thanks to photobucket so just wanted to see if I could find any other examples or screenshots of how people are mounting their packs or what they'd recommend for a small build. I've seen tk409's diagram but thinking a backpack may work better.

I got hooks on the back of my pack and a belt around the waist. It is easy for a squire to help you suit up.
xhrhybd-jpg.jpg

bwbrgxn-jpg.jpg

bdju1qy-jpg.jpg

x9vkkll-jpg.jpg

img_9000cc-jpg.jpg

HTH,
Lynn

For a mini JP which you might not care about accuracy.... What I did was take an old backpack and turn it into a harness.... I sewed white straps to the shoulder straps and added "d rings" smaller then normal and used some other hardware from joannes or hobby lobby. I got some hardware from the picture hanging area in home depot to use for the hooks. I don't have pics on me but On my facebook you can see pics of it I think facebook.com/fett4real

Thanks, ya I do not really care about accuracy, more so about her handling the size and weight of it.to mount. I'll take a look on your facebook, I don't have an old backpack around but I'll see what I can scrounge up!

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back