Want to Buy Looking for Dental Files and Chin Strap for PP2 build

JaigEye

New Hunter
Hey guys, I have a PP2 helmet commissioned and I am trying to gather all the correct greebllies for it. All I need now is the 2 red dental files for the back of the helmet and a chin strap (I know, extremely difficult to find), willing to pay well for these items! Please let me know if you have any of them or know of somebody willing to sell, thanks!

(Also interested if anyone makes a good replica of the cut chin straps from the ever oak helmets, seems relatively simple to recreate for anyone that knows how to sew or work with leather but not sure if anyone does these. I do have a chin cup just not an accurate strap)

(Also interested if anyone makes a good replica of the cut chin straps from the ever oak helmets, seems relatively simple to recreate for anyone that knows how to sew or work with leather but not sure if anyone does these. I do have a chin cup just not an accurate strap)
I'm surprised no one has come forward to do these yet. I think what I need to do is take measurements for the pattern and release those for anybody who wants to make a replica.

I'm surprised no one has come forward to do these yet. I think what I need to do is take measurements for the pattern and release those for anybody who wants to make a replica.
That would be awesome, I'm sure a lot of people would make quality work with that info. Amazing work on your PP2 build by the way, really all your builds lol incredible work you've done!

Regarding Everoak, I saw a mysterious boy who has completed the drawings and 3D model and is making it exactly and will have a complete replica available in a few weeks

Last edited:
This thread is more than 2 months old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back