List for fettpride shipments

Has anyone received a FP ROTJ EE-3 from Chris? When I initially ordered a full set of ROTJ armor, helmet, JP and EE-3 back in Feb. 2015, he was still in the process of making the molds for the EE-3. Just wondering if one actually exists.

Interceptor, please post pictures of what you received and when you ordered. I ordered around June 2015, FPH2, Jetpack, armor, helmet, gauntlets, holster, sidearm, and EE3.

I'm glad people are receiving things. Hopefully my small remaining pieces will be on their way soon.

Yes please post pics of the gear when it arrives. Also please let members know what method of communication you have had with Chris so other guys who are waiting on stuff know how to reach him. Cheers

Unfortunately, it's not letting me post pics, file size is too large. I got the armor*, gauntlets* Saturday. Helmet arrived yesterday. *missing the center piece of the chest, key studs for the collar/backplate and cod/kidney, gauntlet darts, whipcord housing, but those are also on the way with my EE3 and sidearm. I was supposed to get this 9 months ago. He is working extremely hard on finishing up not only mine but everyone else's orders, setting up the next person for taking over the molds/production, etc. It's why I haven't got all of my stuff yet either, he's giving me a little at a time so I can get crackin on this while completing others orders. I promise he hasn't forgotten about anyone.

Unfortunately, it's not letting me post pics, file size is too large. I got the armor*, gauntlets* Saturday. Helmet arrived yesterday. *missing the center piece of the chest, key studs for the collar/backplate and cod/kidney, gauntlet darts, whipcord housing, but those are also on the way with my EE3 and sidearm. I was supposed to get this 9 months ago. He is working extremely hard on finishing up not only mine but everyone else's orders, setting up the next person for taking over the molds/production, etc. It's why I haven't got all of my stuff yet either, he's giving me a little at a time so I can get crackin on this while completing others orders. I promise he hasn't forgotten about anyone.

How has he been communicating with you? Glad to hear you are starting to see some stuff. Post pics when you can.

Yes, please tell us how you are communicating with him. I emailed him a few times but no responses. He's usually responded to me in the past

Were you already talking to him or did you just get a tracking number in an email? This brings a little hope now since Ive almost just all but left my ESB project behind. Also use photo up-loaders if its too large like Imgur or Flickr.

I see we're all still in the same boat, clinging to whatever glimmer of hope we can find. My ESB Boba project has ground to a total halt waiting for Chris and my order...

11 emails sent back and forth from 1/25/15 till I submitted payment to him on 11/18/15. I stay on a pretty tight budget, wife and two kids, as a Deputy Sheriff, so clearing this with the boss lady was tough. I sent $350 I had been setting aside for almost a year on 11/18/15 @ 8:53 p.m. Central Time for the FPH2 ESB, then.... crickets. I didn't barrage him with communications out of respect for someone, who like all of us, has a life outside of hobbies. When I did finally try to contact him there was no reply. Because of this failed endeavor I have abandoned the project, bitter taste and all. I may attempt this again now that Wasted Fett has the helm. It's a shame, Fett's my favorite. Not a rant, just venting a little.

Been away from TDH for awhile. Thought I'd add my name to the list. I ordered some armor February of 2015. Everything but the knees and gauntlets.

Interceptor078 I would love to see pictures, send me a pm and I'll send you my email to send me pics of What FP has sent you. I haven't seen anyone else who has received anything lately, or at all kind of suspect . This list just keeps getting longer and I would LOVE to hear from the FP defenders, if there are any left.....

Last edited:
This thread is more than 2 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back