Kal Skirata Kal Skirata

Wow, first of all nice job on the helmet. Second...******! I had that same idea....

lol it doesnt matter because your helmet looks killer!

Little late on updates but here is a quick pick of the plates and the left gauntlet I'm rebuilding.

Last edited by a moderator:
I could be wrong but I think I see parts from a X-Wing model for the mods in the gaunlets... Great work and great idea for the keyslot replacement...

Damn you Delta and your Awesome buy'ce+beskar'gam! So engrossed was I in this thread that I missed the start of Raiders of the Lost Ark (fume). Seriously though, keep up the excelent work and keep us posted.

I like where your going with it.
I have a drawn out Kal design as well from book descriptions. I'm refining it and will start it soon.
I really like where you put the scratches on the helmet. It suggests that his range was torn off in te battle and later replaced. Very cool!

Looks great. We recently had a question come up about Kal at CT.N, that has started a debate on Kal being 501st acceptable, so I can't wait to see how this turns out.

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back