Just Starting

AaronA

New Hunter
Starting to get a Fett costume going with the help of my wife (active cosplay lover)

I'm researching different parts of the costume. And of course am starting with the helmet. I'm loving some of the great ROTJ helmets I've seen around but can not find an actual place to purchase one?? Any help getting this NEWBIE Going?

Welcome Aaron !! As Kdogg mentioned, do some searching on the Cargo Hold. Arkady is your best bet for a flight suit, Woodland does the Wookie horse hair braids, excellent ammo pouches and girth belts. Machinecraft does metal parts. As you search you'll figure out who makes what.
Good Luck and Enjoy the Journey !!!

I'll throw in that I do ROTJ paint ups in addition to my helmet kits, but any of the other makers are also fantastic. It may be economical with shipping costs to have the maker and painter of the helmet be the same person (which I do both) but if you're not planning to have it painted by someone else then that's a different story, obviously.

Definitely check out the threads that are already out there, and also what's currently available in the cargo hold, especially this thread:
New to TDH? Read this about how much you will spend!

Beyond that, I'll be more than happy to answer any of your ROTJ questions personally!

Thanks for the reply guys... Am digging away getting lists going . Super stoked for this project (though probably a long one, some of the best things are)

I'm in the same boat as a newbie. I've spent the last month or so just doing research, much of it on paint. If you want, I can send you an AVAILABLE ROTJ helmet color paint list I complied from reading many, many threads.

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back