Jango helmet help...

Fettsvette

New Hunter
So I went through the normal channels here and PM'd all the past makers of Jango lids and haven't had any luck. Anyone know any other outlets like Etsy or the like with mando helmets that would work for a Jango? I would prefer to stay away from the ebay stores unless someone has a maker that they recommend. I have animefan boba helmets but he isn't making any Jango ones for the foreseeable future. Thanks for the help.

I know bobamaker makes Jango helmets and I would recommend him if you're willing to wait a while, other than that the Mandalorian Arsenal makes a classic mando helmet and gear which I believe is basically Jango, hope this helps

Screenshot_2016-10-12-12-48-03.png

If this works, then here is a pic of my brother's Jango helmet, it was originally just a Boba helmet but repainted, and I'm no expert on Jango but to me it looks good

italianfett, I just missed bobamakers sale on one a few months back. I was thinking of getting an fett bucket and filling in the dent, is that what your bro did? Looks good by the way(y)

Yep can't remember who the maker of the helmet was, but he just had the dent filled in, I honestly don't know the difference between Jango's and Boba's helmets, other than the paint of course.

I have seen them side by side and I cannot tell either. I have read the threads where people swear the jango is a bit more narrow through the mandibles/cheeks. I had a 501st Jango helmet next to my boba and could not tell the difference other than the ESB battle damage. I think I will go ahead and go for a boba version and fill in the dent. Thanks for the push

Yeah before my bros helmet was painted I could only see it as a Boba could not see Jango at all, but afterwards it looked perfect for some reason. And also one thing to keep in mind is that some boba helmets people offer have the circular Borden piece casted on to the cheek of the helmet, so that would need to be sanded down since Jango doesn't have one

I have a bobamaker helmet that I'm going to make a copy of and fill in the dent sand down the borden and do the jango paint job. or try to figure out how to cast it in cold cast with aluminum powder.

Just know that Boba helmets and Jango helmets are physically different. I would also stay away from "mando" helmets for the most part. If you are on these forums I expect you want it done right with all of the intricacies of the screen used helmet.

Cruzer, Animefan, Bobamaker, Asok....these are the ones. I know you said you have tried to contact them but I would say it is worth staying after it and give them some time. If you want it done right you will appreciate your own patience.

You could also try for RS Props (UK). They offer Jango Fett helmets as well. I just recieved the Arena Style Jetpack from them and also have their Jango helmet.
I think I uploaded some pics in my WIP-Thred.

Regards Lars

You could also try for RS Props (UK). They offer Jango Fett helmets as well. I just recieved the Arena Style Jetpack from them and also have their Jango helmet.
I think I uploaded some pics in my WIP-Thred.

Regards Lars

Right on, I forgot I bookmarked their site over a year ago, good looking out...and their arena pack is top notch (y)

I think I am going to see how long it will take to get a "screen close to accurate" lid but get a boba lid and fill the dent while I am waiting, Everyone I have tried other than RS Props that I was just reminded about (Thanks Lars) stated it is gonna be awhile.

I do enough fab work, a Jango helmet from a boba helmet will no doubt work, as we all assume one came from the other or close to in some fashion. I personally never imagined young boba going back to Mandalore to forge his own armor, jack some of pops old stuff and role.

I am likely never going to troop in it, its for the wall and because my 5 year old likes him better (he hasn't learned what happens to him yet)

As always, the ideas are greatly helpful.

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back