Jango Fett my new project wip

I attach mine with the holsters. Like this...

2192.jpg

2202or.jpg

You can see the chicago screws in the pics. I drilled the fiberglass and the leather and attached it all together. I put it on all as one unit. The thighs, cod and holsters.

Hi was wondering where you got your flak jacket i odered one it showed up and fit terrible i cant use it

Sent from my SM-N915P

Ok thanks. My mom is a seamstress but doesnt have a machine strong enough to do leather ill have to come up with something. Thanks

Sent from my SM-N915P

Its frustrating me i made everthing else from scratch and im very happy with it. all i need is the suit and vest. I ordered the suit from the same place as the vest so i dont have any high hopes for it working either. How about the hoses for the gauntlets where did you find them?

Sent from my SM-N915P

Its frustrating me i made everthing else from scratch and im very happy with it. all i need is the suit and vest. I ordered the suit from the same place as the vest so i dont have any high hopes for it working either. How about the hoses for the gauntlets where did you find them?

Sent from my SM-N915P

Hello the hoses came to me with the gauntlets of CRUZER
The vest i can buy it to bobamaker

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back