Jango Fett my new project wip

wow beautiful work

thanks friend!

20160815_114742_zpsynlx8u0l.jpg

20160815_114737_zps16x3cdps.jpg

P7240421_zpsbmr9dzsb.jpg

P7240429_zpslgsjqwla.jpg

IMG-20160723-WA0027_zpsiuxmltvr.jpg

Nice looking helmet, excellent work! Is your visor permanently attached yet? Noticed the slight gap on the left side near the bottom. Should be an easy tweak.
Cheers

Last edited by a moderator:
thanks friendS!!

hello friends, finally I have my flight suit Jango Fett bought Bobamaker , the quality is very good , but I see a defect in the color is too blue .as I can do to have purple tones ? as I can do to have aged effect ?
IMG-20160920-WA0035_zpsds2ahjkp.jpg
Regards, and thank you very much!hello friends, finally I have my flight suit Jango Fett bought Bobamaker , the quality is very good , but I see a defect in the color is too blue .as I can do to have purple tones ? as I can do to have aged effect ?Regards, and thank you very much!

Last edited by a moderator:
I know you are just taking a quick picture but just be aware the thighs go opposite sides from where you have them. The scoop out section goes to the outside of the thigh.

Just an fyi because it is a common mistake new Jangos make.

The weathering looks good.

Go just a bit higher. His pack rides very high on his back.

Plus as you troop the pack will slip down some, there is no way to keep it from drooping over a long troop.

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back