Jango Fett my new project wip

mmarley

Jr Hunter
Hello everyone

First you have to excuse me for my bad English, I am of the 501st Spanish garrison, I decided to make me a Jango Fett I need your help, the parts need to be accepted by the 501, because I find very few manufacturers and many
of them are too expensive.

1) First I need to know where I can buy the helmet , I want unpainted , I myself can do the job of paint. I like Bobamaker , but does not answer my messages :(

2) Flight suit , I need to get one that is accepted 100 % and that is not too expensive

3) The armor is going to make a friend laser cut in a hard plastic material , but I have doubts as to the size , I will use templates this forum: yesterday printed the size of Medium and small I see them in my body. ( Measure 1.75cm and weight 62kg )

12443125_1383693531656100_131345808_n_zpsdgqplayd.jpg

4) The belts fabricare myself , even if not with eva rubber and coating them with leatherette or real leather belt ammo at least I'll make leather holsters and also

5) also need to know about the Gauntlets , this is what I see more complicated to manufacture and do. someone sells ?

6) boots the 'll ask Giovanni

7) leather vest manufactures me a dressmaker

I let something else? could you help me? in this thread I'll put all my progress and construction.

un saludo y muchas gracias!

and I get up , I start with the belts !

First I start with ammo belt
now I have to dye it and make the pockets!

IMG-20160320-WA0058_zpshex6lbgh.jpg

I also started with wide Belt and , failing to reach me braided leather:

IMG-20160320-WA0078_zpsayxqdcek.jpg

IMG-20160320-WA0080_zpszorrmfb3.jpg

PM the following people:
Arkady for flight suit.
Loanstar for the vest he has some in the cargo hold. http://www.thedentedhelmet.com/f31/loanstar-jango-fett-vest-54648/?highlight=jango
Cruzer, or Seeker for helmet and gauntlets.
Seeker for Jetpack harness.
Man of War Studios on Ebay for the jetpack. manofwarstudios on eBay

If you are using wizardofflight patterns for the ammo pouches make sure you adjust the size of the patterns or they will be to small for 501st approval.
also Make sure you purchase Jango Fett parts and not Boba parts they look similar at first but are not. Only the jet packs are the same. everything else is different.

Hello !, I have a doubt !. I need to know the colors for the hull of Jango Fett but that can be bought in Spain , Europe thanks !

Hi mmarley! I'm building my Zam in Spain and I needed a lot of paintings and some of them I found out of Spain. What exactly do you need? I can help you to find materials.

Hi mmarley! I'm building my Zam in Spain and I needed a lot of paintings and some of them I found out of Spain. What exactly do you need? I can help you to find materials.

gracias miriam!! vi tu mensaje en el foro de la SG!!! va a quedar genial tu traje con el mio!!!! voy a intentar fabricar el gusano!

thanks friend!!!

hi i am looking to see who makes a vest for Jango Fett, so far I have found bobamaker and LoanSTAR , no more ?

preferably in europe thanks!

To the best of my knowledge those are the only two on here that are making them right now.
There are others that make them but if your looking for 501st quality these are the only two that I know of.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice work the girth belt is looking awesome.
You may want to go with a different material for lacing though, the leather laces tend to get worn and break somewhat quickly. I would suggest boot laces, you can't see them anyway once that leather band is on.

Nice work the girth belt is looking awesome.
You may want to go with a different material for lacing though, the leather laces tend to get worn and break somewhat quickly. I would suggest boot laces, you can't see them anyway once that leather band is on.

thanks friend for the trick

That looks pretty awesome already! I do fear your plates might be one the small side.

Agreed, but it could be because they are made of paper and not spaced properly plus once the collar armor is done it could shift everything down a bit. I'll let mmarley be the judge. I have Cruzer CC armor my abdomen plate at the widest point measures 10.4375 inch or 265.1125 mm.

Also I just noticed it in your first picture and it could be that the picture was taken through a mirror but it looks like your chest armor might be backwards. Just make sure the armor plate with the rectangular slots is on your left side.

hello you know of any manufacturer that makes the sand jetpack valid for 501 .

I only know RS and MOW

if Europe can be better!

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back