Jango boots...

Mauri

New Hunter
Hi there!!! Nice to be here!! I´m Mauri and belong to the Spanish Garrison...

I´ve started my new project, Jango Fett...I´m looking for some boots... which options are there???

As for the vest... any pattern?

Thanks in advance!!!

Best regards!!

Last edited:
For boots I would recommend crowprops.com and get a pair from Gio (aka Crow62). He is based in Ecuador and makes the best reproduction Jango boots. The turnaround time can be quite long, I waited 5 months for my order to be shipped but I know of others who have had theirs ship sooner.

I have no suggestions on a vest pattern as I bought my vest outright. A lot of mercs on the MMCC boards make their own vest so its possible there are some patterns floating around there.

As far as a vest pattern. Mandalorian Mercs has a pretty good tutorial for making your vest pattern Try to avoid using that "dart" cut out that they show. The seam from the "dart" will show between the armor plates. If you need to take in the waist or abs area try adjusting it at the side seams (my recommendation). This is what I used to make my patterns and then modified it as needed. It took me 3 tries before I was happy with the pattern.

20171230_151646.jpg
20171230_151620.jpg
20171230_151552.jpg
20171230_151508.jpg
I just scored a great pair of Jango Boots. Original in the box

This thread is more than 1 year old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back