Hi from Essex UK

InvogueUK

New Hunter
Joined after reading many, many posts. I'm quite keen on getting a full Boba Fett costume. Seems like the prices are quite up there but as with any costume you can buy from many sources. I am sure I'll manage starting soon - want a screen accurate - can see it will be a long slog!

Thank you - I'm guessing the start of the mission will be undersuit. I'll have a trawl about but if there are any UK Fett costumers who would like to point me in the right direction I'd really appreciate it. Got my eye on an RS lid BTW. Oh and I am already an experienced costumer with RI UK.

Welcome from the Lincoln area!! You should hit up Wasted Fett for a lid, he also does armour, gaunts and JPs, bobamaker does the full lot and DVH does lids, gaunts and jps, woodman for braids and girth belt, Mike M for gloves, Delta13 for ammo belt and imperial boots do runs on the boots, their next run should be start of may, any metal parts see machine craft or darkside, for soft parts see arkady and batninja. Oh and the electronics jc-24 and crumdum should see you right. Sidewinder forge will sort you out with a sweet EE-3. Im sure other people will let you know more but I hope this helps. Looking forward to seeing your build.

Welcome from the Lincoln area!! You should hit up Wasted Fett for a lid, he also does armour, gaunts and JPs, bobamaker does the full lot and DVH does lids, gaunts and jps, woodman for braids and girth belt, Mike M for gloves, Delta13 for ammo belt and imperial boots do runs on the boots, their next run should be start of may, any metal parts see machine craft or darkside, for soft parts see arkady and batninja. Oh and the electronics jc-24 and crumdum should see you right. Sidewinder forge will sort you out with a sweet EE-3. Im sure other people will let you know more but I hope this helps. Looking forward to seeing your build.
Thanks for a very awesome reply. I'll start my quest this weekend. My bank account is going to hate me I am sure...

Welcome, and good luck with your build !! As I've seen on Woodman's Vintage Vinyl ammo belt thread, you're looking at getting one of them. Excellent choice !!
Everything that Woodman makes is great quality !!

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back