Hey From Texas

hvacdon

Active Hunter
I have been observing and learning TDH since January. I am in the process of acquiring pieces to put together a ROTJ Fett. There is so much information on this site it's great. I have always been intrigued
with Boba's character since he first appeared. So far the items I have bought are: a cold cast aluminum FP helmet, girth belt, leather ammo belt, all armor, gauntlets, jetpack on the way, and several other items in transit.
Looking forward to building, and learning from all the great talent here.....
Does anyone know the best way to get the paint stencils for the helmet and armor to the correct scale?

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks man.....where is the Emerald Garrison at?

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks for the welcome mullreel....What part of our great state are you in?

Welcome Man i am new too but this site really has me impressed with all the ideas and help from one another i can't wait to start working on my Boba Fett Armor

Thanks yep this site is impressive. Every time I look at it I find something new or learn about something. Which Fett are you planning to build?

I am north of Dallas in the Mckinney area.

- - - Updated - - -

and on the scale issue, I literally just made copies on the printer increasing and decreasing the percentage until I got the scale right.

Thanks for the suggestion Mulreel. My cheapy printer at the house doesn't have the percent options. I guess I can go to a copy place and get them to help me experiment, or maybe I can commandeer the copier at work
when were not busy......

Evan Roy? I'm Adam from Ft Worth, usually a Royal Guard working an ESB Fett. Sounds like you're a step ahead of me!

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back