Hello from the Bay Area

celticzombie

New Hunter
Greetings and salutations,

Just wanted to introduce myself to this rad group of Fett fans. I am the spawn of one of the past active members on here, Rat Fett. Due to unfortunate circumstances life got in the way of my Dad's ultimate goal in finishing his ESB build. He is also no longer with us and has departed into a galaxy far, far away. I have took the reigns and in his honor hope to have his build completed for him as it was one of his goals in life that he never got to achieve. I am so excited to be a part of this group of people and hope to make my Dad proud.

As fate would have it, I have had the honor in collaborating with some awesome folks to help make this happen far sooner than I had ever hoped or expected. I am incredibly grateful and looking forward to sharing progress with you guys. Star Wars fans are truly the best kind and I am lucky my Dad got to share his obsession with me and pass it down. You can also find me on Instagram with the same handle: cosplay and real life posts.

Cheers,
Hannah

Hannah it was great meeting your uncle Sheldon at one of our local Cons and I'm looking forward to meeting you in person soon. I was sad to hear about the passing of your father and Brother of ours Mr. Rat Feet :( your story and mission to complete and don your fathers suit is heartwarming and I just knew I had to assist you to make this happen. As I mentioned, my own daughters name is Hanna and I'm in a position where I can help so I'm honored to assist you to complete your fathers dream and to help you wear his suit proudly.

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back