Hello from Southern California

LifeOfTheMarty2

New Hunter
Hi all!

My name is Martin and I'm excited to join a group of fellow fans and enthusiasts! I'm new to the costuming thing but have always wanted to get into it and have always been a big Boba Fett fan so it's only natural that I join The Dented Helmet. Inspired by my cousin, "Wasted Fett", who's been part of the group, I finally decided that it was time to join!

I'm in the Southern California area, working in LA County and going between there and Orange County to hang out. Anybody else?

I'm looking forward to learning and sharing with you all and hopefully make some friends along the way!

- Martin V.

Hey boss! I live close by kinda, I'm right by the marine base Camp Pendleton maybe an hour away from LA. Damn you're lucky to have him in your family!! Free helmets [emoji57]

Sent from my iPhone

Thanks for the reply and nice to meet you man! Yeah that's not too far away. And yeah haha that may be a perk hopefully! :p That and I'm already bothering him for prop and costuming tips hahaha

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back