hello from Salem

Jimsidious

New Hunter
Hello, names Jim Im from Salem Or proud member of the 501st legion Cloud City Garrison Im finally aking the move to fulfill a long dream and check off that bucket list item and get my approved Fett gear

thank you and yes!!!! Im wanting to do an ESB Fett but have a feeling this build is going to be a patience creator lol I hear its spendy!!!

You are correct ! All Fett's are high priced. As with everything, the more you can do yourself, the less it will cost.
Good luck on your build, there's plenty of build threads to study and folks to help out if you have questions....

oh wow 5 years lol..... well I should be getting started if I plan to finish!!! im on a tk thats been over a year so far lol

oh wow 5 years lol..... well I should be getting started if I plan to finish!!! im on a tk thats been over a year so far lol

I'm currently in the process of upgrading to as many found parts as possible at this point! Good luck on your build!

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back