Hello from Louisvile, TN

Black Sheep

New Hunter
This weekend I acquired an ESB Boba Fett kit from another member, here, and I'm hoping to learn more about what went/goes into these fantastic builds! Time and talent are not typically found on my resume, unfortunately, so I will live vicariously thru the WIP posts to better appreciate what I have. I currently have a 501st approved ANH TIE Pilot, and have acquired all the parts needed to build a Scout Trooper. Once that's done I'll have my favorite character representations from each of the OT films! Looking forward to chatting and learning from all you talented builders!

Here's pics of the "test fit", and from the troop on Sunday. It's a huge difference when compared to the TIE Pilot kit!

5650.jpeg

5652.jpeg

5653.jpeg

5651.jpeg

FB_IMG_1519676723883.jpg

Wow, that is one fine ESB Fett. I bet whoever sold it to you charged a fortune- for good reason! :lol: Seriously though, really great stuff.

Yeah. Wouldn't say I "stole it", lol, but if I had to scratch build it, I'd have likely ended up paying twice as much due to screw ups! The building part I can handle. Painting and weathering, well, thats a very different story.

I will be working on that after I read up on the tutorials. It sounds easy to do, but still have to get up the nerve to do it, lol!

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back