Hello from Los Angeles

Stay away from places like eBay and etsy. If you like the ESB helmet and the ROTJ gauntlets, sounds like you might be interested in the Special Edition version because it mixes those elements, as well as a few others.
...hmmm yeah well I’ve never trusted eBay because it always seemed so sketchy to me for some reason. I’ve had some success with past purchases from Etsy but I don’t think I’ll no longer have to order my gauntlets from there anymore. As far as my helmet, I plan on purchasing it from NME Props. I’ll be sure to check out the Special Edition Boba Fett so I can get a better idea of what I’m working with. Thanks.

Well of you are planning on making a costume more like your profile pic im not sure you would really have to worry about 501st approval so you would really be free to mix up different parts from either esb or rotj or even the prepro suits if you like
Sorry but what’s the 501st approval? I know, I’m a noob lmao! ..as far as the suits..I’ve read somewhere on one of the Mandalorian Mercs forums that some people use scrubs for the pants? I feel like the flight suit would be too much. I need something that’s not a complete suit since I’ll be showing my belly. If it helps, I’m 5’5” 1/2 and 115lbs. I’m tiny. So I need XS. Do you know anyone who sells good quality pants/tops that would look close enough to the Boba Fett flight suit?

I will post pics for sure, especially once I’m wearing everything. I’m mostly excited about the helmet. I may have to eventually purchase one of those fans to put into it as soon as it’s all painted up.
I was hoping that you would post your build process pics, make your own build thread !!
There's bunches of build threads on the site for all types of Bobas' that show the steps and processes involved...
A lot of information on the site, there's a bunch of talented artist here when it comes to painting and the intricate things to make a Boba !!
If your needing to learn about something, there's plenty of knowledgeable folks on the site that can head you in the right direction !!!

So your profile pic isn't you correct? It kinda looks like TheLadyFett on Instagram. Anyhow...good luck on your build!
I’ll post a photo of me in costume once it’s finished. No, it’s not TheLadyFett. It’s just a random pic of some chick off google. I like this idea, so I’m going to use it. Thanks.

The501stlegion is kinda like the elite costuming club for all things star wars each costume has list of requirements so that it is screen accurate you can join once you can apply for approval after you have completed a costume to their standards this link is for the esb boba just to give you an idea Costuming:BH Boba Fett-ESB - Databank
If you are looking to just get the bottom half of the flight suit im sure some of the people on here would be willing to do something "custom" for you also MOW (man of war studios) does two piece flight suits you could ask him if you could get a hold of just the bottom half

The501stlegion is kinda like the elite costuming club for all things star wars each costume has list of requirements so that it is screen accurate you can join once you can apply for approval after you have completed a costume to their standards this link is for the esb boba just to give you an idea Costuming:BH Boba Fett-ESB - Databank
If you are looking to just get the bottom half of the flight suit im sure some of the people on here would be willing to do something "custom" for you also MOW (man of war studios) does two piece flight suits you could ask him if you could get a hold of just the bottom half
Yeah, I’m only looking for the bottom half of the flight suit for now. It would be nice to get the top part too, but the zipper is the thing that would get in the way, since I would need to cut the top part. I’m on the MOW website but there’s nothing on there were I can reach him. I’m not really interested in joining the mailing list...unless that’s the only way I can contact him? The only flight suit there available right now is a Large.

thanks for the recommendation. Yep I still own them and have made a few parts for others on the forum with no issues (I should probably start announcing it officially at this point) and would be happy to help. Several of the parts to the original costume went missing during the transaction with FP so I ended up sculpting and creating my own parts, but many of the core parts like the chest and ab armor parts are still from what F4R sculpted.

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back