Hello from France

AeroDyz

New Hunter
Hey guys !

My name is Alexandre, I'm 22. I'm an apprentice software engineer. I live in the South-East of France, near the sea.

I'm a big Star Wars fan. I'm currently member of the 501st French Garrison with a Stormtrooper ANH Stunt Costume, I'll soon be approved by The Rebel Legion with my new C-3PO Costume that I made (full 3d printed, except head, shorts and shoes).

iCl44To.jpg

I'm here to start a new challenge for me : A ROTJ Boba Fett full 3d printed (except the clothes of course lol).

I'm going to use awesome RafalFett 3D Models.

I'll start a new Thread in the "Boba Fett Costume" section about this project.

Thanks for your reading and may the force be with you !

Last edited:
That C3PO looks awesome! Good luck printing Fett, his armor is extremely difficult to capture!

That C3PO looks awesome! Good luck printing Fett, his armor is extremely difficult to capture!

Thanks ! I've bought an airbrush, still need to buy all humbrol paints, maskol, thinner ... And especially need to learn how to paint with it lol

I'll take my time for this project. At the moment my biggest challenge is to fit all that costume to me (I'm 1.7m for 55kg) I need to find the good ratio for the armor. I think I'll take 1:1 and adjust on me...

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back