Hello from El Paso, TX

DeadVision

New Hunter
Hey, my name is Isaac. Here starting to take my first steps into the big daunting Boba Fett project. Have a few costumes under my belt in the 501st Shoretrooper and Sandtrooper.

Hoping to one day have a full ESB Boba get up. But unfortunately due to my size 5'10 225. I will need to lose a bit extra to feel and be confident I look good in my armor.

Looking forward to learning!

Welcome I am nearby in Texas..............only about 12 hours away.......

Trooping Fett is an amazing feeling, good incentive to loose a few pounds and get healthy. I am 5 10' and about 190 and I sometimes feel a bit big in Boba Fett. I feel better in my Jango Fett with my build, but you can get there.

Welcome I am nearby in Texas..............only about 12 hours away.......

Trooping Fett is an amazing feeling, good incentive to loose a few pounds and get healthy. I am 5 10' and about 190 and I sometimes feel a bit big in Boba Fett. I feel better in my Jango Fett with my build, but you can get there.
Haha good ole Texas. I'm probably closer to California lol. Yeah I agree. I just hope to get down to 200 and look okay. Truth be told I haven't been under 220 in years. So even just getting to 210 I'll feel so much better.

Sent from my Pixel XL

So many Texans! We could have an armor party with just people working on Boba Fett. I'm in Ft Worth and welcome the whole lot of you. Hopefully we all make it through the journey.

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back