Hello from Australia

MinaFett

Active Hunter
Hello everyone

I’m a new joiner from Australia. I’ve been lurking around here for about a week looking around and learning. Wish I had found this forum earlier in my planning process. I can’t get over how much knowledge there is in here and everyone has been so lovely!

Hoping to interact with more of you and continue the learning process.

WELCOME!!! MinaFett!!! I could not agree with you more!
I’m Juan Solo Like you, new to TDH. How I was oblivious to this Galaxy of STAR WARS / Boba Fett force driven fans, is beyond me. You’ll find plenty with knowledge and friendly support here. Best wishes, whatever your ambitions be. Pleasure meeting you!

Juan

Welcome!

There are a lot of 'Fetts' with awsome talents in creating armors and more!

and just like me, you'll find it and will be thrilled just even seeing their build threads. and there are tons of them!

Welcome MinaFett ! There's plenty to learn, we're all still learning ! Research as many build threads you can. Take your time, and if you buy
any of your Boba parts, buy them from the reputable craftsman here on the site. Don't bother with buying off of ebay unless you're positively sure of the quality of the item. Most ebay providers will not be making high enough quality pieces to meet minimum standards or 501st approval if you go that route. If you buy pieces anywhere else than here, post questions about the provider on the site. There's been plenty of members that have learned the hard way and would be glad to help. Same goes with your build, there's plenty of knowledgeable talented guys on the site willing to help out!
What type of Fett are you planning to build? When you start your build, be sure to post pictures, I'm looking forward to seeing your build thread....Don

Thanks for the advice Don. I’m planning on building a ROTJ Boba. :lol:
I have been reading and enjoying the build threads. I love seeing all the inventive ways people have made their gear. The stuff I have coming so far is from Daz. Really looking forward to it’s arrival but that will be later in the year. Don’t have much to show yet as I’m still sourcing things. I’ve started printing my shin tools which has been a great learning experience.

Sounds Good ! Daz makes some great quality pieces !! I'm not up to speed on the printing yet, I'm very interested in learning, I just don't have
much spare time. Anyway, when you get them printed, post some pics !!

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back