Hello from a former 501ster from Nebraska

ImABarRoomHero

New Hunter
Hello! Finally decided to join up after lurking for a bit. I used to be in the 501st several years ago but dropped out and sold all my suits. I remember TDH always being an intimidating page and something I never thought I would be joining, then Mando and BOBF showed up and, well, here I am. I'm currently on the beginnings of a Mando S.2 Boba Rearmored build with some other projects connected to it that I hope I can build and share soon.

Just want to say, from all the troubles and issues of costuming from just last decade, I am blown away at all the resources that are available now. From 3D printing to Etsy, it's absolutely fantastic how much this hobby has evolved.

Anyway, I'm just starting and hoping to have it soon. I have zero intentions of rejoining the 501st at all, but I am planning on matching the standards.

Hello there former 501st member! Join us again...I love being a member!! Hopefully things didn't turn you away for good.

This thread is more than 2 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back