Greetings from Wisconsin, USA

AbestheGuy

New Hunter
Hello fellow cosplayers and kit builders, I recently started a new Mandalorian build project based on season 2 of Star Wars the Clone Wars. I have decided to create the armor of Pre Vizla, leader of the death watch, and so far I believe I have a good start.

I am making the armor out of EVA Foam, mainly for flexibility while wearing it(I'm not used to ABS plastic clone armor). Also, I do have a 3D Printer accessible to make anything I can't with the foam. While I am just starting out this project, I have already started to run into a problem with acquiring pieces.

Some of the main pieces I am missing templates of are the thigh weapon holsters and the knee and shin guards. While I am willing to do things the long way I was curious if anyone had any recommendations that would make this process shorter.

I am currently putting the jetpack on hold until I can find some good filament to use that won't make the 3D printer work for an entire day straight to finish one piece at a time, so if anyone has any filament recommendations for cosplay please let me know!

I look forward to seeing the end result of the build!

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back