Greeting and salutations

Wesleypipesyo

New Hunter
So here we are. After a couple years of scrolling and lurking I decided to sign up. I downloaded and printed out some fancy pants templates. I got around to cutting up the first page. I learned pretty quick that I am using the wrong type of cardboard. So back to the drawing board. Here is the start of the failed project.
0106191808_HDR.jpg

Round two is some time next week. I saw a thread of builds. But all of the links were bad. Not sure if it is because I am new or if they are actually bad.

But cheers

Welcome Wesley ! I have great respect for anyone that has the skill and the time to build a Fett helmet from scratch.
I'm looking forward to you posting your build pics.
When the site was upgraded it killed all the old links that had been posted. The threads you are searching for are still there, you just
have to use a variety of words or phrases in the search box to find them... Good Luck !!

Welcome! I also have huge respect for everyone who builds their things from scratch. Have fun with your build! Which style will you paint the helmet in?
I am using the template to get the proper shape and size. Please don't boot me out yet. I am here for guidance on the actual build. The paint job will probably be somewhere in the Hufflepuff range of color schemes though. I do realize the forum is about boba and jengo and the lot. So I won't flaunt my non movie specific paint job. Please don't hate me.

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back