Boots General Info on Fett Boots

The Fett Man 79

New Hunter
Hi Everyone

I'm currently slap bang in the middle of my fett build and once Xmas is out the way i'm looking to pick up my build again asap, next item on the list is boots, i've seen what looks like a good pair on Ebay (however i'm trying to resist as i've been warned about Ebay when doing a fett build) they are priced at £80, this seems fairly reasonable to me but can anyone confirm if that price is about what i'd expect to pay?
And i was kinda hoping there would be some buying and selling going on around the site? is there anyone out there in the UK looking at selling some fett boots anytime soon?

Thanks everyone

Ayup pal

Thanks, I'll check your link, so what is it about the boots on eBay? What makes them bad and how do you spot bad from good boots?

Thanks

The ones on eBay have the wrong outer soles and have rounded toes which will make it impossible to mount toe spikes on.
They are made from incorrect material and the soles yellow very quickly.
These also have an appearance of being "Tucked in" in the front which make them look cheap.

RS props/ManofWar/Imperial Boots have the correct toe shape and are overall better quality.

EDIT: If you're doing a budget fett then sure go for it.

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back