General gablesz WIP

Ghost_Fett

Hunter
Hey guys I'm switching over from the introductions page to here. Feel like this is a better place to start up a WIP thread.

I'm working on a Boba Fett ESB. I'm 5'6" and skinny which comes with some particular challenges. So I'll be working through those with you guys here and I appreciate any help I can get!

Here's my list of everything i need and what I've got so far.

Got so far:

Helmet (GMH from skyfire sending to toeleven)

Neckseal, Flightsuit, vest and bags (from arkady)

Gloves ESB (from mike m)

ESB Cape (from woodman)

ESB EE-3 (from sidewinder)

Wookie braids (unknown)

Pulce sidearm (rpf)

Jetpack (man of war)

Jetpack harness (second hand bought on here)

Armor kit from RKD (version v3) being painted by Raizo.

Hotpockets light kit for ESB

Ammo belt and girth belt (From Woodman)

Holster (stormrider)

Boots and spikes (MOW)

Shin tools (3d print)!

Need:

I'm sure I've missed something but I'm going to keep updating. Thanks for all the help and encouragement. This is a dream costume for me and I've always been afraid of it because of either my size or the cost. My goal is the finish it by the Han Solo movie next year.

Last edited:
Man gablesz you didn't waste any time. That's a good looking list and a great start. For the armor I would recommend RKD but make sure you talk to him about sizing first so that you get something that will fit well since you have a smaller frame. He also makes a very nice set of gauntlets. Woodman also makes ammo belts, girth belts, and wookie braids. I don't think that there is a third belt on the suit though unless you are talking about the jetpack harness belt. For the shoes go with MOW (man of war). Hes on ebay as well as here and makes some of the best shoes out there. He also makes the jetpack. Darth Voorhees makes a jetpack as well and his is fiberglass instead of just resin. Bigdane makes an accurate jetpack harness but there are a few threads on here about how to scratch build one if you'd like. Be sure to ask any questions and make sure to read plenty.

Man gablesz you didn't waste any time. That's a good looking list and a great start. For the armor I would recommend RKD but make sure you talk to him about sizing first so that you get something that will fit well since you have a smaller frame. He also makes a very nice set of gauntlets. Woodman also makes ammo belts, girth belts, and wookie braids. I don't think that there is a third belt on the suit though unless you are talking about the jetpack harness belt. For the shoes go with MOW (man of war). Hes on ebay as well as here and makes some of the best shoes out there. He also makes the jetpack. Darth Voorhees makes a jetpack as well and his is fiberglass instead of just resin. Bigdane makes an accurate jetpack harness but there are a few threads on here about how to scratch build one if you'd like. Be sure to ask any questions and make sure to read plenty.

Drax definitely been creeping on TDH for awhile but hadn't committed till now. You guys advice though is invaluable.

I've contacted RKD but haven't heard back been about 48 hours.

Also talked to sidewinder about an ee3 just haven't pulled the trigger yet (haha)

Emailed man of war about a size 9-9.5 boot as his site only lists sizes that definitely won't fit me.

I think that belt is the jetpack harness belt maybe? Sorry I gotta learn. It's the black belt with the silver buckle.

Last edited:
Congrats on diving off into the Fett madness! I went with a Big Dane jetpack harness. (I think we've discussed most of your other items)

Original post updated. Got an armor kit from RKD. His version 3 armor for medium builds. Full kit with gauntlets and all greebs.

Sending to our own Raizo to paint.

Sent from my iPhone

Update. Raizo has started to work on my armor!
d5bdd9f7ab3eca1361a78270ed821d05.jpg

032c5678453ce2386518dddfd5a644a6.jpg

Sent from my iPhone

Damn man you are off to an awesome start and Ive got the same issue with my jetpack felt like I had been throat punched after wearing it for 2 days at Celebration, my biggest problem is Im 6' 270lbs I guess we both have our work cut out for us but at least we are at the right place for help(y)

Very true Im on year number 2 waiting on getting everything in line thats why my Fett at Celebration wasnt 100% but the time is well worth the reward keep up the work! And by the time I do have it all ill change my name from slavedrive to middle age fett. Started mine at 41 and will be 43 this year lol.

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back