FS: ESB/ROTJ Helmet Kill-Stripe Vinyl Decals/ paint stencils

I PM'd a few days ago, no reply? I am after an ESB jetpack decal, ESB killstripes stencil and the ESB ear decals? PM me with how much they would all cost shipped to the UK. Thanks :)

Last edited by a moderator:
I have got mine a few weeks ago. I have got the spray stencil for ESB killstripes. Has anyone else used one of these? As I have tried to stick it on to look good, but I'm not sure which way up it goes etc. If anyone has done them before PM me! Thanks!

Please add me to the list for one (1) set ESB weathered kill stripes and one (1) ESB stencil. Paypal already sent. Thanks.

Hi people. Hopefully some of you can help me out here. :) I am struggling to stick on my stencil so I am happy enough with it. :p Can you look at these photos and give me some tips? Cheers.

IMG_1738.JPGIMG_1739.JPGIMG_1740.JPG

IMG_1738.JPG

IMG_1739.JPG

IMG_1740.JPG

Are the decals still availible? I sent a PM (or at least I had thought I did) but never received a reply, just wondering, thanks.

PM sent concerning ROTJ Shoulder Stencil and ROTJ Killstripe stencil, weathered.

Payment sent 3/6.

This thread is more than 1 year old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back