Other Bounty Hunter "Femme Fettale" Kit WIP

Kaska

New Hunter
I've been helping my husband with his kit and decided to try doing my own. So to start with here's my concept. I really have no idea how I'm going to work templates for this but you've got to start somewhere. The leg pieces will be basic Fett armor, it's the "lady bits" that will be difficult. I'm sure my husband will of course love helping me make my duct tape dummy. Lol
8906cdb2-b771-4845-b59c-ba2497042278.jpg

***********UPDATE 7/24/14***************
Starting the WOF Fett Dome with posterboard. If all goes well it's on to the sintra version.

***********UPDATE 7/25/14
Scratch the sintra part. I was advised that wouldn't work. I have most the chipboard cut for the helmet. Getting late so I'll post a pic and go to bed.
10403168_259987960857894_703369942735707103_n.jpg

FemmeArmorConcept.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Starting the WOF Fett Dome with posterboard. If all goes well it's on to the sintra version.

Last edited by a moderator:
Slow going. I'm going to need thicker chipboard I think. Still decided to shape the stuff I had so I could see how it would work. Glad this chipboard was free (pulled from work recycle bin) but not looking forward to re-tracing and cutting again.

2014-07-26 22.03.57.jpg2014-07-26 22.03.51.jpg2014-07-26 21.01.22.jpg

Thank you. I haven't posted anything new because I've been helping my husband with his kit again...sanding sintra sucks. Lol

Hi, I'm new here (just joined last night) and am so thankful to come across your post! I'm interested in a build but have no idea where to start. Your post on the helmet has helped point me in the right direction! I will be very interested in watching your progress! (But totally understand that life happens! ~_^) Good luck!

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back